Payment Plans

If you wish to use a payment plan at checkout use code PAYMENTPLAN. This will take 85% off your order with a 15%, non-refundable deposit to pay on checkout. Within 24 hours the remaining 85% will be sent to you via a paypal invoice.

You have 6 weeks to pay the invoice in full. It is up to you how much you pay each time. Your items will be shipped to you only once the invoice is paid in full.

If you wish to cancel, you have 2 days cooling off period. If you cancel or return your items after this point you will not receive your deposit back. If you have paid more than your deposit and cancel, you will receive the rest via refund within 7 days minus the 15%.

If you return your items for a refund (within 14 days of receipt), you will receive the refund minus the 15% deposit.

If you do not make your final payment, you will lose the right to purchase the items and the order will be cancelled and your payments will be refunded, less the initial deposit.